Thursday, September 30, 2010

The bad news, when I turned up at 774, was that Chopper had read page 176 of the book, where I call the character based on him in the film Chopper a "bullshit artist", and wanted to know where I got that from, to which I had to admit it was all my own words...

The good news is that I survived the interview. Can't ask for more than that. Podcast and photographic evidence will be here shortly. Also look out in Sunday's M magazine and next week's Melbourne Leader for more of me and the book....

and what has someone got against Melbourne's historic trees? First the Separation Tree in the Botanic Gardens was attacked, and now this ringbarking of old trees out in the hills.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny. Just started reading When we think about Melbourne. Very good. The Wedge map has me intrigued. I'm going to do some more research on it, including trying to track down a larger print. Seems like Mr Wedge himself had designs on the area that would soon become my home town; Williamstown.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete