Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Review #1

I heard someone say the other day (on Radio National, I think) that if you pay attention to the good reviews, you must also pay attention to the bad.

so I offer without much comment, this link to the Readings Newsletter for August in which you can read what Emily Laidlaw thought of the book...I am, though, pleased that some of what what I hoped to get across in the book seems to have worked- "Sinclair’s interest lies in the way people make sense of their surroundings and come to call a particular area home"....

now, I'm going back to the newsletter to read what Cate Kennedy says about Jon Bauer.

oh, and for RRR listeners: I'll be on Breakfasters next Tuesday, the 10th, from about 8.15...102.7 on yer FM dial...non-subscribers, I suppose you can listen too. Just this once.

No comments:

Post a Comment